- Maintain positive relationships with all customers in assigned area.
- Know and understand all assigned customers’ expectations and requirements.
- Communicate regularly to customers on programs and pricing for products they require.
- Makes deliveries or assists with the coordination of shipments of Crop Inputs.
- Keeps facility and grounds clean, tidy and well maintained.
- Some shift work required in the spring.
- Must possess Grade 12 education or equivalent.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license. Class 1A would be beneficial.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Good working knowledge of Crop Inputs.
- Strong problem solving, decision making and organizational skills.
- Ability to be self-motivated.
- Competitive wage and performance structure.
- Company paid health and dental benefits.
- Pension plan.
- Career growth opportunities.
Location: Cabri, Saskatchewan
Schedule: Permanent full time.
SWT is a diversified corporation with an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career. We are currently listed as one of the Top 50 companies in Saskatchewan. Interested applicants should submit their resume to:
Box 719 Gull Lake, Sk. S0N 1A0
Attention: Shannon Armstrong, Human Resources Coordinator
Deadline: March 1, 2019
Thank you for your interest.
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.