Give us your best shot!
We have decided to produce a 2023 calendar and we want YOUR help! We want this calendar to be strongly rooted in southwest Saskatchewan, just like everything we do, and what better way than holding a contest that features your photography each month.
Purchase of the calendar will be by donations only, with those proceeds going to the Eastend Rink Complex in memory of Stacey Gleim. SWT will be matching all donations.
Subject Matter: Southwest Saskatchewan Crop Farming and Practices
Categories: Seeding, harvest, grain delivery, spraying, agronomy, fertilizing, SWT locations, crop, fields, farm equipment, etc.
Deadline: December 5, 2022
How to Enter
To enter, send photos as attachments electronically to SWTMarketing@swt.ca
Please put “2023 Calendar Photo Contest” as the subject line and include the following of the body of the email:
- Full name,
- Phone number,
- Photo location,
- A short description of your entry (1-2 sentences),
- The date the photo was taken,
- The month you suggest for the photo (optional).
- The minimum photo size is 1920 x 1080
- No links – photo must be attached to email.
- Only one entry per email with a maximum of 3 different entries.
- Please do not submit photos where the subject matter is a person, if you do, please submit a model release with the photo. (Instead, try capturing candid images of people participating in duties around the farm.
- Please do not submit photos with a watermark.
- Photos must be submitted in horizontal landscape format and in full colour.
- Subject matter of photos must be appropriate for all ages.
Photo credit will appear in the calendar, so make sure all information provided is correct.
Rules and Regulations
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online via email starting on September 14, 2022 and ending December 5, 2022. All online entries must be received by December 5, 2022, 5:00pm CST.
- By entering the contest, you agree to give SWT rights to publish your photo in the 2023 calendar and to use it for promotional purposes on SWT’s social media pages. Photographers will retain intellectual ownership and copyright of submitted photos and photo credit will be given where applicable.
- Winning entries will be printed in the 2023 SWT Calendar and may be displayed on our website and/or social media pages.
- Participants my enter up to three (3) different photos in the contest (must be submitted separately).
- Photos must be the recipients own and must depict southwest Saskatchewan.
- If any required information is not submitted with the entry, the entry will be deemed invalid.
- Entries will be judged by a committee of SWT employees.
- Winners will be contacted through email (the email in which the photos were submitted) and they will be contacted after contest has closed and judging is finalized.
- There will be a total of 13 winners, one for each month of the calendar (January – December 2023) as well as one winner for cover photo. All 13 winners will receive the prize: a copy of the completed calendar and a SWT swag bag.
- Calendar purchases will be by donation only, with proceeds being donated to the Eastend Rink Complex in memory of Stacey Gleim. SWT will match this donation.
- This contest is open to individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Are Saskatchewan residents.
- 18 years and older at the time of entry.
- Submitted entry in accordance with the rules and submission conditions within the entry period.