SWT has a total capacity of 52,000 metric tonnes or 2 million bushels. When total capacity is reached, SWT will be able to fill over 600 rail cars with grain in store.
Shipping & Receiving
- 2 receiving legs, each with a capacity of 12,500 bushels per hour.
- 1 shipping and receiving leg rated at more than 24,000 bushels per hour.
- 2 bulk scales (one for receiving and one for load-out).
- 3 – 112 car spot sidings located on the CP main line.
- Loading time of 7 minutes per rail car
- Grain cleaning capacity of 115 tonnes per hour.
- Shuttlewagon on site to move cars around.
- 2 infrared colour sorters